HealthTech Innovation Summit & Expo: Digital Healthcare for Promising Future
HealthTech Innovation Summit & Expo is a 2 days summit to be held at Hilton Riyadh – KSA from 5 to 6 June 2023. The conference will be an industry-leading summit for healthcare professionals and C-level healthcare executives in the middle east to take a look at using next-gen technologies, connect multi-site systems to work as one, connect people to their own care, and enable integrated care to be delivered at a system level.
Registration Link: https://htisummit.com/healthtech-summit-info/
The conference will be about the 21st Century’s latest innovations, trends & emerging technologies in the digital healthcare era. The expo is targeting medical and healthcare tech's brightest brains and thought leaders in the middle east and around the world. The event will have 70+ exhibitors from 3000+ healthcare managers/executives to showcase the latest healthcare innovations and technologies bringing together an equal opportunity event.
The key takeaways from the event are:
- Gain insights and understanding of where the medical sector is heading in the near future.
- Meet and connect with industry peers to collaborate in future endeavors.
- Make partnerships and foster relationships for business opportunities.
- Learn from experience, understand the current situation and challenges, and discuss future opportunities in the industry.
- Acquire new knowledge on how other organizations, governments, and healthcare providers are shaping their efforts for a connected future.
- See first-hand insights and case studies of how digital technologies and solutions evolved during and post the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gain valuable knowledge from healthcare professionals within certain aspects of their fields.
- Witness future digital technologies are never been seen before first-hand.
The HealthTech Summit will feature multiple speakers renowned in different areas presenting solutions and ideas to help move health and healthcare forward. There will be around 3,000 senior healthcare managers and clinicians striving to transform care and improve quality against the backdrop of Covid-19 and the challenges ahead.
The focus is to create insightful sessions for all. The key topics of the event will be:
- Federated Learning: What Hospitals and other Healthcare Providers can learn from each other with Data Science projects.
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Privacy and Data Protection in Healthcare: Challenges and Opportunities
- Cybersecurity Challenges on Health Organizations
- Presentation by Universities/Research Centres of scientific papers on AI applications for Health
- The Role of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Innovation in Healthcare
- AI Leading for New Solutions in Health and Healthcare
- Data The future is now – HeathTech enables the Patients Analyse Health Data
- The Role of Innovation of Medical Devices in Healthcare
- Leadership in Health How to create a strong and resilient team
THE EXPO: In addition to the Summit, there will be an expo where Companies, Organizations, Universities, and Startups will be presenting their healthcare innovative related solutions, with a focus on Technology, Digital Transformation, Data Science, Innovative Medical Devices, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Virtual and Augmented Reality among other topics. The expo will cover the following industry sectors:
- HealthCare Service Providers
- Medical Devices & Equipment Manufacturers
- Medical Insurance, Medical Services, and Managed Care
The conference will serve as a great platform to connect with diverse professionals and take part in rousing discussions led by world-class speakers. The 2 days event will provide a launchpad for startups, a platform for researchers, and a home for innovators in the healthcare sector.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to expand your knowledge, network with industry leaders and experts.
Smriti is a Senior Editor at PharmaShots. She is curious and very passionate about recent updates and developments in the life sciences industry. She covers Biopharma, MedTech, and Digital health segments along with different reports at PharmaShots. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.